Aspire2Access offer a personal support service for anyone living in
South Ayrshire, who is over the age of 55 whatever your housing needs. The
service is free and is delivered in your own home.
The HOPE Service
supports you to:
• Sustain independence and self-management of your own home.
• Enables you to make informed choice on your housing, support, and care needs.
• Make better use of your own home by supporting you to live with the help of devises and adaptions.
• Support you to get involved in your community and helping you combat social isolation.
• Access and supporting you to link into other services across South Ayrshire.
• Advocate or liaising with other services on your behalf or alongside you.
The HOPE Service also provides assistance and advice on:
• Completing benefit claims forms.
• Budgeting, maximising incomes.
• Sustaining Activities of Daily living.
• Linking in with specialist agencies, on debt management and housing.
• Handling disputes
• Adult learning
Referrals to the HOPE Service should be made to:
Nicola Young - Manager